Login with Github
To enable GitHub for your project, you need to set up a GitHub OAuth application and add the application credentials to your Teta Auth.
Authentication comprises of following steps:
1. Create and configure a GitHub OAuth App
1.3 Register a new OAuth application
- Click Register a new application. If you’ve created an app before, click New OAuth App.
- In Application name, type the name of your app.
- In Homepage URL, type the full URL to your app’s website.
- In Authorization callback URL, type the callback URL of your app.
- Enter the URL in the Valid OAuth Redirect URIs box.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom right.
- Click Register Application.
1.4 Copy your new OAuth credentials
- Copy and save your Client ID.
- Click Generate a new client secret.
- Copy and save your Client secret.
2. Adding credentials to Teta
You must add the App credentials to your Teta project.
To add the credentials:
- Select a Teta project and navigate to Teta Auth.
- Select Settings.
- Find the GithHub and enter the credentials.
- When you are done, select Save.
3. Adding A Login Action
- Select the Login with Google from the tree area.
- Click on Actions + (on the right side of your screen).
- Click on Action dropdown.
- Find the Action Type dropdown and change it to Teta Auth.
- Find the Gesture dropdown below and change it to OnTap.
- Find the dropdown below and select Sign in with github.
- Finally in the Which Page? select the page that you want the user to sign in on once logged in.