Login with Google
To enable Google Auth for your project, you need to set up a Google OAuth application and add the application credentials to your Teta Auth.
Authentication comprises of following steps:
1. Create and configure a Google Project
1.2 Create a Google Cloud Platform Project
- Click on Select a Project at the top left (or if a project is currently selected, click on the current project name at the top left).
- Click New Project at the top right.
- Fill in your app information, then click Create (this can take a few minutes).
- This should bring you to the dashboard for your new project.
1.3 Create the OAuth Keys for your project
From your project’s dashboard screen:
- In the search bar at the top labeled Search products and resources type OAuth.
- Click on OAuth consent screen from the list of results.
- On the OAuth consent screen page select External.
- Click Create.
1.4 Edit your app information
- On the Edit app registration page fill out your app information.
- Click Save and continue at the bottom.
1.5 Create your credentials
- Click Credentials at the left to go to the Credentials page.
- Click Create Credentials near the top then select OAuth client ID.
- On the Create OAuth client ID page, select your application type. If you’re not sure, choose Web application.
- Fill in your app name.
- At the bottom, under Authorized redirect URIs click Add URI.
- Enter your callback URI under Authorized redirect URIs at the bottom.
- Enter your callback URI in the Valid OAuth Redirect URIs box.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom right.
- Click Create.
1.6 Copy your new OAuth credentials
- A box will appear called OAuth client created.
- Copy and save the values under Your Client ID and Your Client Secret.
2. Adding credentials to Teta
You must add the App credentials to your Teta project.
To add the credentials:
- Select a Teta project and navigate to Teta Auth.
- Select Settings.
- Find Google and enter the credentials.
- When you are done, select Save.
3. Adding a Login Action
- Select the Login with Google from the tree area.
- Click on Actions + (on the right side of your screen).
- Click on Action dropdown.
- Find the Action Type dropdown and change it to Teta Auth.
- Find the Gesture dropdown below and change it to OnTap.
- Find the dropdown below and select Sign in with google.
- Finally in the Which Page? select the page that you want the user to sign in on once logged in.